Thursday, May 19, 2011

♫ Only the horny

Here's the cover to my latest album (or as the kids say, "my latest CD") called Only the Horny. 
It's filled with classic songs with the word "lonely" replaced with the word "horny." The words are so interchangeable.
 The album starts off with the Beatles 
  • Sgt. Pepper's Horny Hearts Club Band
Then we get the title track from Roy Orbison
  • Dum-dum-dum-dumdy-doo-wah Ooh-yay-yay-yay-yeah Oh-oh-oh-oh-wah
    Only the horny
    Know the way I feel tonight

Then some classics...
  • Owner of a horny heart.
  • I'm such a horny boy. Horny and blue. I'm all alone with nothin' to do.
  • Horny...I'm Mister Horny
  • Hey there horny girl

How about the great Elvis Presley?
  • I get so horny baby
    I get so horny, I get so horny I could die 

Or the equally great Led Zepplin...

  • Let me get it back, baby, where I come from.
    It’s been a long time, been a long time,
    Been a long horny, horny, horny, horny, horny time.

Or the semi-great John Mellencamp...

  • It’s a horny ol’ night
    Can I put my arms around you
    It’s a horny ol’ night
    Custom made for two horny people like me and you 


 A few more oldies

  • Horny days, horny nights
  • Horny teardrops,
  • Show Me the Meaning of Being Horny

 And we'll finish up with another Beatles' classic

  • Ah - - - look at all the horny people
    Ah - - - look at all the horny people

I worry that it might sell millions of copies and I might get too famous. 

I heard it's horny at the top...I mean, lonely at the top.
 

1 comment: