Wednesday, January 26, 2011

JWN Network Intro

Here is the intro that will be used before shows on the JWN Network.  (Note: Due to unforeseen circumstances, "Jack LaLanne's Power Juicing Paternity Tests" will NOT be on the schedule)

It is similar to the one I posted on Facebook, but I added some transitional fading.  I also changed the catchphrase so it would rhyme (I mean, folks, what could I rhyme with "class"?) and the "TM" symbol.  I think the "TM" on the end is hysterical.


I had a hell of a time putting this video online.  It uploaded on blogger.com fast, but the "processing" took hours before I canceled it.  So I did it again but saved it in a smaller file.  That's why it may seem blurry.

I was thinking about this all night Monday at work - how to do it, what to do, where to put slides, how to use sound.  When I got home I jumped on the computer and played with it.  (Please...no jokes about me being on the computer and playing with it).

When I was finished I posted it on Facebook and went to sleep with a smile on my face.  (Please...no jokes about me being on the computer and playing with it, then going to sleep with a smile on my face when I was finished).  Lots of positive responses.  Thank you.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment